Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Top 12 Posts of 2012

top12

Happy New Year!  This year has just flown by and I'm pretty sure the new year will too sadly.  Apparently that happens as you get older according to my parents or if your having too much fun.  I really hope it's because I'm having too much fun but it's more likely because I keep myself pretty busy between work, this blog and my many half finished projects.

My readership has gotten better.  I certainly get a lot more hits and I love me some comment love!  This years top 12 *drumroll please* are:




Candycane Cookies (1)


Ladybug Cake Pops (3)







Olympic Cake Pops1


Olympic pops (46)a



 


 



#1 is also my most pinned recipe/post.  That pizza is just so very yummy!  I hope everyone who has view the recipe and/or pinned has had the opportunity to make it and share it with their friends and family.  It's requested often in my kitchen!

This past year has been a great one on my blog and I hope to continue to bring you yummy food, reviews and my life adventures...

Goodbye 2012 and Hello 2013!

2 comments:

  1. Just dropping in to meet you:) (now following via GFC:) I love these posts showing all the faves of 2012.. It has me drooling all over my keyboard, lol

    I would love to invite you to share any of your favorite posts at Freedom Fridays Blog hop (no rules and goes live on Thursdays at 7pm mst)

    Also if you get a chance hop back over for the Let's Get Social Sunday Party where you can link up all your social sites (and your blog) to meet new friends and gain new followers. (goes live on Sundays at 6am est)
    So hoping to see you there.
    Now I am off to Like your Facebook page:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by (and following!) I'll be sure to check out Freedom Fridays and Let's Get Social=)

    ReplyDelete