Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's a Major Award! I Won It!

whatiwon

Well, okay, it's not a MAJOR award but it makes me feel special.  It certainly isn't every day that you get to win something from a random drawing.

whatiwon

I won this sweet set of ceramic measuring cups and spoons from Chris over at Food Thoughts of a Chef Wannabe.  It also came with a bonus fridge list pad and a pretty card from Chris.  My favorite part of this whole package though?  The wrapping paper!  Isn't it gorgeous?

whatiwon

I can't wait to use my new measuring devices.  I have a couple sets of mismatched stuff that I use now.  They work but they aren't pretty.

whatiwon

These will look so pretty on the counter top or as props in my foodie photos.  I'm also a list-a-holic so that pretty notepad will get used a lot!
whatiwon

Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway.  I'm so happy I won!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked it!!! I have this "thing" about wrapping paper! And I LOVE wrapping gifts, it makes them feel 10x more special!!! Glad you won and thanks for posting this!!!

    ReplyDelete