Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pin All the Things 6/16/12 {Father's Day}

 

This week I went on a hunt for DIY Father's Day gifts.  My Daddy lives all the way up in Illinois so I needed to find a gift that would travel well. I finally settled on making him some decorated sugar cookies.  Hopefully they'll survive their long journey!




I love the printables made by this blogger! I download and print all of her adorable calenders every month. I used a candy bar wrapper she made for Mother's Day this year and all my mommies loved them.



I've had this one bookmarked for sometime. Totally forgot about it anyways! Really need to get my act together and get it ready for next year (or maybe Christmas?)



This would be a cool gift for anyone into superheros and comics. In fact I want a set!



A trophy that can be filled with whatever you little heart desires! My Dad loves peppermint patties and turtles=)

Source: ellinee.com via Heather on Pinterest


This is definitely up my Dad's alley!



These actually remind me more of Peter's father when he is down here visiting. Both he and my husband totally rock the Hawaiian shirt look! My Dad is more of the stripey polo shirt guy (only because that's what we buy him, lol!)



I like this idea from Martha Stewart but think it could be jazzed up a bit. Not sure if I'm a fan of the flavor either.



I pinned this one because it's absolutely adorable. Maybe I can make one when I finally decide to pop out a kid or two?  Maybe.

So what are you planning to celebrate the dad in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment